Junie's Place: Today's Flowers~3-20-11~

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today's Flowers~3-20-11~

~~~




~~

Our Spring flowers here in north Florida don't last long...so we have to drink it all in as fast as we can!
Even at this posting, looking out my window, I see that our Dogwood blossoms  have almost all fallen to the ground! :(





Next on my agenda-after our early spring bloomers- will be my beloved wild Phlox!
Am hoping my meadow will be  filled up with those in the next few days...and they DO last awhile!
:)




Junie

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:29 PM , Blogger Sally said...

I agree, dogwood flowers are so beautiful!! Love your meadow, Junie, in fact I love where you live - so much to look at & enjoy!!

Hope you've had a nice Sunday - for some reason, I've been napping all day. lol

 
At 9:53 PM , Anonymous Carolina Mountains said...

Love your meadow - so colorful. You live in a wonderful part of FL!

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous! Love the last shot.

Please come see my flower, have a great week ahead.

 
At 1:12 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

I love the last shot of your dogwood! It is one of my favorite trees. I'm looking forward to seeing my soon.
Do you think my neighbor would let me plant Phlox in his meadow? Probably not.

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger eileeninmd said...

I love the dogwood trees, they have lovely blossoms. Beautiful photos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home