Junie's Place: Birthday Celebration for Daniel (Family stuff)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Celebration for Daniel (Family stuff)

~~~


~~~
Today we celebrated our grandson's birthday! Dan's birthday is actually  Mar. 16th. but Alli and Brian were only  able to come up from Orlando at this time,  so we made it for today.

Missed the ones who couldn't be here (Tammy, Zach, Terry, Marc, Bri's girlfriend, Lyndy) but thankful for the ones who were.

Alli and her brothers, Dan and Brian, always enjoy being together and of course Tina likes having her 3 'kids' in one spot at the same time, too! This doesn't happen so much when folks grow up and scatter! This is sad for me and I know I'll never stop missing the years when they were all little kids and our parties always included everyone! That's just me being 'Ginga,' so please just let me hold on to the precious memories!



This is Tina and her grown-up kids!  :)



Charles and me with Dan- blurred- but still- there we are!



Joy and Chris were here !


Food was great~
~

Happy Birthday Dan!!
 

 










Brian is into mask and costume making ~ He brought his latest creations for us to see.
He and his girlfriend, Lyndy, are very creative with their art projects!
































Dan's coolest gift ( from Tina) was an 'I-Pad.' He was thrilled with it!
Here they are- checking it out!





Tomorrow Alli and Brian will have to return to Orlando
but the  brothers are both here tonight-
and I'm happy!

It was a good day!


Love,
Junie
(Ginga)


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to Daniel:-) How wonderful that Tina's kids were all able to be there to help celebrate. Loved looking at the pictures and wish you could email me a piece of that delicious looking cake!! hehe

Junie, make sure you come by my blog today, it's my 5th blogiversary and I'm having a giveaway:-) xoxo

 
At 9:44 AM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

It had to be a day to celebrate when all three siblings could be together especially when everyone has their own lives to keep up with. I'm sure you were pleased.

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh, these pictures are fabulous Junie...all of them. I love the one of the kids when they were small...too cute. Happy Birthday sweet Daniel...you are so loved.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home