Junie's Place: Shadow Shot Sunday~3-12-11-Wisteria Shadows

Friday, March 11, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday~3-12-11-Wisteria Shadows

~~~



~~~

Our beautiful Wisteria is in full bloom  and I like to enjoy it as much as I can. It lasts such a short time here and the rains we had a couple days ago has caused it to start shedding the flowers much too fast for me!
Of course it's still abundant with it's blooms at the moment-as the pictures show-but in a few days it will all be over-until next early spring!  :(


I decided to use these shadowy pictures as my Shadow Shots this time!

Heavenly aroma among those flowers!



~~~

More of my Wisteria below ~
because it's *THE STAR* of our spring landscape for the next little while!
Enjoy!
I sure do!
  :)


















Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 8:22 AM , Blogger Donna said...

My Mom had a huge one like that too!! Love it! But you're brave! There's usually LOTS of bees in those bushes as well!Hahaa
hughugs

 
At 9:17 AM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

What a lovely cover to enjoy as an arbor or a tree. But I agree when the blossoms have such a limited lifetime each year it is a sad thing.

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger Sylvia K said...

Such lovely, delightful shadow shots for the day and I do love the wisteria!! Delightful captures, Junie! Hope you're enjoying a great weekend!

Sylvia

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger Sue said...

they are lovely, but the blossom doesn't last long does it. My husband cuts ours back severely at this time of year because they send out long sinewy tendrils that try to trip you up!

 
At 4:29 AM , Blogger Hey Harriet said...

That Wisteria looks lovely! I can almost smell the sweet aroma from here. Well, no, actually I can't, but I wish I could! :)

 
At 6:19 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Wow....aren't they some of the best around? I love wisteria.

My Shadow Shot Link BOARDWALK along the wildlife refuge

 
At 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. Ours has yet to bloom!

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

My Shadow post, have a great week ahead.

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks to you all for your visits!

I'll be around to see each of you.

 
At 11:49 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

you look lovely with your wisteria :)

 
At 12:25 AM , Blogger forgetmenot said...

Wisteria is always nice but is "here and gone" so quickly. Luckily, there are many other flowers that come along right after the wisteria that fill the garden with color.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home