Junie's Place: Show me the flowers!!

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Show me the flowers!!

~~~

Just show me the flowers!

These days, that's the quickest way to get a smile out of this old gal!


  Give me a fine, spring day and it's flowers and I am happy...no matter what else the day and times may hold for me!

Walk with me through this spring day!
 ~

I bought some more flowers yesterday and would have planted them today but had a dental appointment.  Here are some pictures of them and the way they cheered me up and made me smile...even as I was headed out for my appointment with the dentist!


 
Flowers-grand babies and music ~
 3 of God's greatest gifts...Oh, and LOVE, of course, but LOVE is a built in essential part of all these other things, so it's there in all the things you hold dear to your heart; and goes without saying!
~~ 

The late afternoon brought showers...
 
but it was just what these flowers wanted and needed.
Look at the happy smiles!





Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Yay!

 
At 8:17 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Do my flowers cheer you, AC? Hope they do that!! :)


Junie

 
At 11:21 PM , Blogger Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks for visiting me.
Mama Bear

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Donna said...

OhWow!!! I was in Love when your PINK Header popped up!! LOVE it!
Beautiful flowers Junie!
hughugs

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Well, your flowers sure cheer me up this morning, Junie. So beautiful!!

I can't wait until I get to the point where I can plant some after I finish digging up my front yard; dollar weeds. ACK!! :(

We had heavy rain last night but hoping today will clear up enough so I can get back out there and work some more. So anxious to finish!!

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend. ((hugs))

 
At 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They brought a smile to my face too! Also, I love that flowers, grand kids, and music are things that cheer and delight you.
I wish you bright, sunny days and lots of colorful flowers!!

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Me too....oh, me too. I love flowers. In fact, tomorrow I'm going to blog about some of the flowers and such that are blooming in our yard right now. If I get some time today to create the post, that is.

Beautiful picks you've chosen to put in your gardens Junie.


Today's link for my Thursday Theme Song is: Zip a dee doo hah

My oh my have a WONDERFUL Day.

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh my....you already know how much I love your flowers Junie...gosh they are gorgeous. I just love your header rose....I can almost smell it. Flowers-grand babies and music ~
3 of God's greatest gifts...I couldn't agree with you more sweetie... Hugs, Joy

 
At 7:09 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

It's been snowing here since yesterday so yes, I definitely needed something to smile about and those flowers did the trick:-) Hope your dental appointment went well!! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home