Junie's Place: Our Anniversary Pictures-2011

Friday, April 29, 2011

Our Anniversary Pictures-2011

~~

We were disappointed that none of the pictures taken with my camera turned out.
(they look good reviewing them on the camera but will not upload to my computer) I hope there's a way to retrieve the pictures but so far I don't know what to do to get them uploaded or printed!
  :(
Here are a few taken by some of the family with their cameras, so, at least we have something from our day!














Really disappointed that we messed up on the pictures!! ;(  I wanted pics of all the family together!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:23 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Do you upload straight from the camera using a cord? If the memory cards are the same size, try putting it in the other camera (if and when you have it).

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Well, these are lovely, Junie! Such a wonderful milestone for you and Charles. I'm so happy for ya'll. :)

Disappointed here also as my camera/computer no longer lets me upload pics.

((hugs))

Hope C is feeling better each day.

 
At 7:52 AM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

The pictures you do have are lovely Junie!

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, guys! I am glad we have these few pics- tho not the best! Oh well!

Yes,AC, I do upload directly to the computer.... The trouble was with these pics-for some reason-they are only thumb nail size and won't up load. The camera got set wrong with several ppl using it to snap pictures....Oh, well- just have to let it go!


Hugs))

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home