Junie's Place: Fall outing with 2 of my girls...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall outing with 2 of my girls...



Yesterday was a beautiful fall day for us here in north Fl and Tina, Alli and I took advantage of it by taking it all in at an Art Festival in our little town.



Some pics to follow:
~

These are as we were about to leave from my house...





We had a fine lunch together and then we went to look at a lot of pretty art displays. I spent a lot of time,  too,  just 'taking in' the natural beauty of our area - mainly the giant Live Oaks draped with Spanish Moss.














I always enjoy seeing the student art work from our local schools, as well as the more professional displays.



















Other sights of the Art Festival:

Tina and Alli, checking out some pretty shawls...



Friendly critters...and interesting stuff!



















Do you know this feeling??
  :)


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:32 PM , Anonymous momma said...

I looks like you three had a very interesting visit. It is always better to share these outings with loved ones!

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

What a fun outing June! I love all that pottery, and it's amazing what people create isn't it!

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Your "Girls" are So pretty!
Glad y'all had a good time!
hughugs

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Lovely! I love Spanish moss, and those gourd cats with the tails are just too cute! I enjoyed looking at the art too. :) I can tell I would have enjoyed going there. Glad you had a fun outing!

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

You and your girls look pretty wonderful. Looks like you all had a great time together. Love ALL the pics... ~Joy

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Run, Junie, runnnnnn, Freddie is right behind you!!!! hehe What a wonderful day you three gals had and I love the look of all that art, such talent. Alli looks just adorable with that hat on:-) xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home