Junie's Place: Midweek Blus_Dec 14, 2011_ Blue Skis Santa

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Midweek Blus_Dec 14, 2011_ Blue Skis Santa




 ~See more Midweek Blues posts here~
~~~
"Lets Ski," says this happy santa!

LOL - OK - I collect Santas (Kid that I am!!)
and I like this guy a lot!

He's probably not anything so special to most observers! I got him at Wal-Mart one year in the 'after Christmas' mark down sales! 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I like his bright blue skis and his big, inviting, smile that just seems to say, 
"Come join me - Let's Ski!"
:)
 
 Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:01 PM , Blogger msdewberry said...

He is very cute and sporty!!
Merry Christmas!

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Awwww, sweet Santa!!

((hugs))

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

He looks ready to go for sure!!

 
At 10:15 AM , Anonymous momma said...

If I could ski I would like blue skis like his so I could join him on the slopes!

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Me too, Momma Mary!

haha- I can just see that, can't you!!

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Even Santa needs rest and relaxation - a ski vacation would be perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home