Junie's Place: My girl's birthday ! Happy Birthday, Tina!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My girl's birthday ! Happy Birthday, Tina!


Today is my daughter's birthday!

Happy Birthday Tina!


Our plans to have a birthday dinner this weekend (with all the family) didn't work out because of work and school obligations !

   :(    

Anyway, hope it's a happy one for you, Tina.

~~

This was my baby Tina  at 9 months.


...and these are some later pictures of Tina, with her grown up kids!






Love,
Mom


(Junie Rose)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:58 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Awwww, such sweet photo's, Junie. Happy Birthday, Tina. I hope you all can be together soon to celebrate!

Love you, Junie Rose. :)

 
At 11:48 PM , Anonymous Carletta said...

Happy Birthday to Tina!
She has a lovely family.

My daughter had a birthday last month, my son next month - I don't know about you Junie but I'm feeling old. :)

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ladies,

Yes, Carletta, I am starting to feel old-especially since my 'grands' are all grown up too (not just my kids)

Hoping our new little boy coming in May will restore me to being 'young' again! :)

Love,
Junie

 
At 1:37 PM , Anonymous momma said...

Please add my Happy Birthday to Tina's pile also! momma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home