Junie's Place: My birthday celebration and Drake's Homecoming

Sunday, May 06, 2012

My birthday celebration and Drake's Homecoming

***

Today was a grand day! We celebrated my birthday (one day late) and our new grandson's homecoming- all in one!

Charles got me this pretty  cake!



..lots of presents...



















Tina got home from her hiking/backpacking trip in the Smokey Mts. yesterday, and had lots to show and tell us today!












Little Drake was the main attraction today- as he most likely will be for awhile! 

:)

The 'big cousins' here  seemed quite taken with this baby!

  :)

I hope Zach, my grandson in Orlando, and  Aunt Didda, (aka-Tammy) my daughter,  will get to come up and meet Drake next week.
 (And also hope  his 2 uncles, Marc and Terry,  can visit soon)
~~
~US- Getting to know Drake~










Love,
Ginga

(aka-Junie)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:44 PM , Blogger Betsy Banks Adams said...

Looks like an awesome birthday, June.... That baby is adorable!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Betsy, It was a truly grand day!

Drake IS adorable!

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Donna said...

The baby is an absolute DOLL Junie!! I know you and Charles are thrilled!!
I know you had a blast on your birthday!!
hughugs

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) yes, it was a wonderful day...just wish my other daughter and grandson could have been here-(and the 2 trucker son's -in-Law too)

Hugs to you-and hope you're having a great day today!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home