Junie's Place: Friday's Fences-May 11, 2012-red-farm fence-NC

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Fences-May 11, 2012-red-farm fence-NC

~~~



~~~

This is another picture from my daughter's recent trip to North Carolina.
This was taken before she met up with the hiking group, as she was out exploring the town and surrounding area a bit!

I'm glad she remembered me and my photo memes each week and got this shot for me to show here.

This is a striking red farm gate, isn't it!!
The field of yellow wildflowers make a beautiful contrast.

Thanks, Tina!

:)



Love,
Junie

(Mom)

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Neat angle on the shot Junie! She did good!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
hughugs

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Donna! I like it!

Happy Mother's Day to you!!


hugs))

Junie

 
At 3:47 PM , Anonymous momma said...

Well Tina gave you a great Mother's Day present didn't she. Hope your Mother's day is a good one.

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

I've been perusing your neat pics june, great family memories. Congrats on the baby.

 
At 11:07 PM , Blogger Nature in the Burbs said...

Nice photo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home