Junie's Place: MYM and RT2 ~June 4, 2012- Our Town Square

Monday, June 04, 2012

MYM and RT2 ~June 4, 2012- Our Town Square

~~~


This time I'm combining
and
 ~Click above links to see other posts~


 ~~~

On Saturday my husband and I were out for awhile.  We went to have breakfast and then just rode around our town for awhile.  

We eventually ended up at our town square.


 Each Saturday there is a Farmer's Market set up there. Flowers and crafts are on display, as well! The square is also the home to a few of the Art Horses that have been so popular in our town.
 (2 different Horse Fever projects!)







Below are more of the pictures I got around town, in Mellow Yellows and Ruby Reds~ and in no particular order.





















Charles bought this little Yellow Orchid plant for me!
 I think the name of this one is
 "Dancing Lady!"






Enjoy,
 
Junie Rose


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 6:57 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Very arty horses.

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Ralph said...

A farmer;s market is a treat. Of course, a little bit of envy too - in Florida, the produce is really fresh now not picked weeks earlier like we get in New England. What is nice is that artistic sign beckoning us to stop in - what a great place!

 
At 8:30 PM , Anonymous Lea said...

Love the horse sculpture!
Farm Markets are just great. Those tomatoes look so good!
Have a wonderful day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I so love going to Farmer's Markets but ours isn't opened yet. Actually, I think it will be opening this coming weekend, will have to check. I imagine yours goes on all year round?

Love your yellows and ruby pictures:-) Those horses are just fabulous, such artistry!

Also love the orchid plant that Charles got for you, perfect:-) xoxo

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for all your comments! I'll be around to visit!

 
At 9:24 PM , Anonymous momma said...

Went to the Flint Farmer's Market this last Saturday for the first time and was taken by all the produce, crafts, etc. and

 
At 4:51 PM , Blogger J.Rylie.C said...

Very pretty!

Yellow Ride, would love for you to come and see it, I had fun!

 
At 9:03 AM , Anonymous Leah H. said...

I like going to the farm market and buy the fresh produce, yum!

Visiting for Ruby Tuesday 2- hope you can stop by:)

http://dsahmblogs.com/2012/06/red-butterfly-net.html

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

I think farm market is a great idea to get fresh produce!

Late visiting for MYM, hope you can still visit my yellow post, thanks!

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I love farmers markets--all the sights and sounds!

Red Door in Mexico

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i used to go to farm markets before. i love your flower pictures. hope you can visit my My Ruby Tuesday here.

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger Michele said...

I never knew we had a farmer's market! I really really have to get out more.

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Are you living in Ocala?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home