Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday-(for May 29, 2012) Drake's red socks

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ruby Tuesday-(for May 29, 2012) Drake's red socks

***





***

This was 'Drake's' first visit to his great Aunt Joy's house.My sis and her husband, Mike,  had invited us all over for an excellent meal on Memorial Day.


Baby Drake was dressed in a cute and colorful outfit including these snazzy little red socks/booties that look like sneakers!


Love your 'laid back' attitude, Drake!!

:)



...But, what safer or better place to be than in your 'Gabbo's' arms?




Love,
Ginga

(Junie)

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:41 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Junie:-) I'm finally back to blogging and visiting...I've really missed you all!!! Drake is soooo darling and how wonderful to have a baby to love and cuddle with again:-) His little red booties are simply adorable.

Wish I could have joined you at Joy's place...look at all that delicious food!!! xoxo

 
At 9:47 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

WOW! So glad to see you, I've been missing you! ! Welcome back, Pea!

Oh yes!! We are enjoying our baby Drake very much. Had a good time at Joy's house- then we had a big gathering here today with my sister from NC-and others. Very tired tonight , but it was fun!

I'll visit you soon!

Love,

Junie

 
At 10:35 PM , Anonymous momma said...

Well Drake knows how to spend a holiday. I think I need a bit of that knowledge. Also wish I was as good looking as him!

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Awww...So Sweet Junie!
hughugs

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

He's so cute Junie!

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all of you!!

We all think our little Drake is something special!! :)

Will visit you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home