Junie's Place

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Always remember...
 


~
 
In Nov,  2011   
I visited the Ground Zero site with my daughter and granddaughter.
 
What a sobering experience this was, to be there and try to imagine the horror of that day; the day that changed our lives in America in so many ways.

The new Freedom Tower was not yet completed when we were there but the monument with  the names of all those lost on that day was in place.

I hope to visit again some day to see the Freedom Tower that  represents so much to the American people and the American way of life.

May all those  lost on that day- in N.Y.C., Washington D.C. and Pa-
 
 R.I.P.

~~






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


















Junie

5 Comments:

At 10:34 AM , Blogger Donna said...

SO Sad.......
God Bless America...
hughugs

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Donna!


God Bless America!

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Thanks for sharing, Junie.

Love to you.

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Beautiful post Junie!

Sadly I didn't see a lot of remembrance posts in blogland this year. We must never forget.

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

I noticed a lack of posts too- but I want to always remember, so I will continue to make the effort.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home