Junie's Place: Pink Saturday- Oct 20, 2012 ~Flowers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pink Saturday- Oct 20, 2012 ~Flowers

~~~




~~Go here to see other Pink Saturday posts.~~

~~

Here in north Fl (sadly) we don't get the colorful leaves in autumn.  In fact, it still looks a lot like summer here, but I do notice a slight coolness in the air; especially early mornings.

We still have a lot of flowers blooming, though, and a few are in shades that make me think of the fall colors of the places further north!
...And I DO have fake fall leaves to make my place look festive!
;)

 ~
Here are some of the flowers blooming around our place right now.

There are a few autumn colors among them...right??










Happy autumn day to all of you!

Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:05 PM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

I like the weather there though, been to Pensacola and Orlando and love it there!

 
At 8:17 PM , Blogger LV said...

I enjoyed visiting and seeing all your beautiful flowers. Not much blooming in this part of Texas.

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Junie Rose, thanks for visiting my site. We almost have the same garden plants, but you have better because you have colder climes. At least you have autumn leaves, we only have the dry and wet seasons!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home