Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday 2_ ( for Oct16, 2012) "My first grandboys in Ca".

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ruby Tuesday 2_ ( for Oct16, 2012) "My first grandboys in Ca".







~~~

These are some pictures we made on a trip to visit our  first 2 grandsons and their parents in January,1986. They were living in California, stationed at Fort Ord near Monterey!

These pics were taken near Lake Tahoe!  What a fun day with those little boys and the SNOW!!


~ My little guys-Dan (almost 3) Brian-(almost 1)  ~



~checking out this new thing called "snow!"~











Sweet memories!

Love,
Junie

(Ginga)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 11:33 AM , Blogger Gattina said...

I bet they only have changed a little bit since 86 :) !

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

What is this thing called snow? Never heard of it. :)

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

I'll bet it never got any better than that.

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL-AC!!

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Cliff!

Those were good times, for sure!! :)

 
At 11:43 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Gattina,

They have changed a little- but are still my sweet babies. :) I can close my eyes and go right back to those happy times!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home