Junie's Place: Goodbye to Sweet Cassie~

Friday, June 14, 2013

Goodbye to Sweet Cassie~

(From my FB page yesterday)

It was a sad day here-especially for my Son-in-law, Marc!He had to say his final goodbye to his good dog, Cassie. She had been his riding companion for many years and I know he will miss her so much! We all will miss Cassie. She was a sweetie and totally loyal to Marc.

~~
 ~pictures~
 
 One happy autumn day- in a far away place and time- playing and relaxing after a day of riding...
A good rest at night - while on the road...
 
Home for a few days, eating with the new kid-"Cooper"...
Eating a good meal on her final trip home...
 
You were well loved!
R.I.P., sweet Cassie girl.
Note:
 Cassie had a long life and a happy one so I'm trying not to be so sad...but it's always a hard thing!
 
 

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:41 PM , Blogger Sally said...

I was so sorry to hear this on FB, Junie. I know your son-in-law is going to miss Cassie so much as well as the rest of the family. I know I mumble and grumble at Hopper sometimes, but it's going to hurt when he's gone if he goes before me. And, I don't know what Patti's going to do either. :(

But, yes please try to not be sad even though I know that's hard to do.

Love you, Junie.

 
At 2:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Please add my sad farewell to a loving companion. I know she will be missed. momma

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Sad news Junie.

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Ladies

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home