Junie's Place: Poem: Gift of Love

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Poem: Gift of Love

...just a little poem...


Gift of Love


It doesn’t take a lot to make me happy.
My desire is just to be with you.

No fancy plans - expensive- long vacations.
My only need is that you love me too!

My wish is just to satisfy your longings…
to be the one you’ve wanted for so long…

the one who melts you, as no one before has…
the one who fills your heart with sweetest song.

My desire is, simply, just to love you.
No hidden clauses. There’s no mystery.

The love I have is strong and freely given,
always there, a gift, to you from me.


June Kellum
Sept. 2005

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 11:07 AM , Blogger mreddie said...

The gift of love - happiness abides therein. ec

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

True!

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I love this poem June. So simple and sweet and honest...beautiful.

 
At 12:54 AM , Blogger Merle said...

June ~ You have a great talent for writing such simple and meaningful poems. I love this one.

Thanks for your comments. We are so blessed to have our families
that mean so much to us. You are very lucky to have yours near you.

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for reading my poems, and for your nice comments.

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home