Junie's Place: Beatles-again-and a new RAY CHARLES CD!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Beatles-again-and a new RAY CHARLES CD!!

Last night, after hearing from the Beatles fans and friends from the music forum, and getting caught up in their excitement,(The BeatleFest this week end) I wanted to play some Beatles, once again! My choice to start was, 'please Please Me' and ending with 'A Hard Day's Night!'

Had a great night of music listening! :)

Today on my shopping outing I bought a CD of the late, great, Ray Charles! It's called 'The Very Best of Ray Charles' a greatest hits collection!
I have always liked the music of Ray Charles, but had none of his cds. I was so happy to find this today and at a very affordable price, too!
Lol- was tempted to buy an extra or two for gifts, but didn't!

I hope to find the time to have a listen of this, maybe tonight! I haven't heard Ray Charles in a long while, except occasionally, on the radio! It will be fun getting into a listen of his music!

I also bought plants for my flower garden (mom's garden!)...and some tomato plants ; the little cherry ones , which I will grow in a big container. Will work on all that tomorrow! I want to get some Bell Peppers too, maybe next week I can do that!

So....tho I am tired and have my house chores yet to do, I feel the day was not a total waste-as they often are for me!!
:) I have taken a small step toward getting my garden going!!

This weekend we will have the whole family up for a B'Day celebration! Charles (Gabbo) will be 71 on April 1st!
Yep! April Fool's Day!! :)
It will be good to all be together again!


Junie

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 7:09 PM , Blogger Doug Bagley said...

I love the Beatles. I wish they were still around and would tour again. I'd pay big bucks for that concert!
Have you seen the movie Ray? I'd forgotten how good his music was until I saw the movie. Gonna have to get me that CD too.

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Doug,

Oh, yes, The Beatles gave us So Much great music!

The past year I have bought
almost all of their CDs and have had the greatest time getting into their music...from the beginning- right through until 'The End!':)

I would love to see Paul McCartney in concert, but from what I understand, his conderts are priced out of my reach!!
Oh well, we have the music, anyway!!

As for Ray- no I haven't seen the movie but hope I can soon!

Ray Charles was quite a talented and unique performer!
Haven't had a chance to play the new CD yet.

Junie

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Ooops! Doug,


Sorry for that typo!

Guess I got over-excited talking about Paul! :)

( Conderts= concerts )

Junie

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

I still have a record album of Ray Charles, used to listen to him and cry in my coke - never liked beer very much, even in my wild days. :) Now you can say that you know someone else with a birthday on April 1st - me!! The first thing my older sister said when I was born was "Momma, is he gonna be a little fool." I'll let someone else comment on that. ec

 
At 12:10 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~~ I hope you got your new plants into your garden. Funny I have not long pulled out my tomato plants, and here you are planting them. I like the cherry ones too.
I will have to see "Ray" one of these days..I loved "Walk the Line" on Johnny
Cash's life. Loved it.
Thanks for your comment ~ I liked the
bagpipe joke too. Cheers, Merle.

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)
...so you are an April 1st. birthday boy too!
(I won't say April Fool baby because, like my husband, you don't appear to be a 'fool' at all!!)
Cute - what your sister said, tho!

Happy birthday to you. I guess you'll be celebrating at the same time we are!

I played my Ray Charles last night! It was very, hearing him again!

Junie

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

I hope to get to my gardening chores today! ...at least get those tomatoes planted.

I got the movie about Johnny Cash , for a gift for my husband,s birthday- so we'll see it soon! Cash was becoming popular about the time Charles and I were dating, so we had a lot of his music in the early days.

I was sad to hear recently that Buck Owens had passed away. I never was a huge fan of his (or country music,in general) still, there's no denying Buck Owens gave a lot to the music world!

June

 
At 2:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社
徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信社徵信社 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信徵信徵信徵信 徵信
徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 徵信 徵信徵信 徵信 外遇 外遇外遇 外遇外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇外遇 外遇 外遇 外遇外遇 外遇問題 外遇問題 外遇問題
外遇問題 外遇問題 外遇問題 外遇問題 外遇問題 外遇問題外遇蒐證 通姦 通姦 通姦 通姦通姦 通姦通姦 通姦 通姦 通姦 通姦通姦 劈腿 劈腿 劈腿劈腿 劈腿 劈腿 找人找人尋人 尋人 尋人尋人 尋人 尋人尋人 尋人 尋人尋人 尋人 尋人
尋人 尋人 尋人尋人 尋人 尋人尋人 尋人 尋人工商調查 工商調查 工商調查商業調查抓姦 抓姦 抓姦抓姦抓姦 抓姦 抓姦抓姦 抓姦 抓姦 抓姦抓姦 抓姦 抓姦 抓姦抓猴 抓猴抓猴抓猴抓猴 抓猴 捉猴 捉猴 捉猴
捉猴 捉猴 捉姦 捉姦捉姦捉姦 捉姦捉姦捉姦 捉姦 捉姦 捉姦 捉姦 捉姦
捉姦 家庭暴力婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情婚外情 婚外情 婚外情 婚外情第三者偵探 偵探 偵探 偵探 偵探偵探 偵探 偵探 偵探 偵探 偵探偵探 偵探 偵探偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 偵探社 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探私家偵探 私家偵探
私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探
私家偵探 私家偵探 私家偵探 包二奶 包二奶包二奶 包二奶 包二奶 包二奶 包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 大陸包二奶 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 感情挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回
婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻挽回 婚姻 婚姻 婚姻 婚姻
婚姻 婚姻 婚姻 離婚 離婚 離婚 離婚 離婚 離婚 離婚證人 離婚證人離婚證人離婚證人 離婚證人
離婚證人 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公司徵信公司 徵信公會
徵信公會 徵信公會徵信公會 徵信公會徵信公會 徵信公會徵信公會 徵信公會徵信公會 婚前徵信婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信婚前徵信 婚前徵信婚前徵信 婚前徵信婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信 婚前徵信工商徵信 工商徵信工商徵信 工商徵信 工商徵信 工商徵信工商徵信 工商徵信 工商徵信 工商徵信工商徵信 工商徵信商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信
商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信商業徵信 商業徵信商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信 商業徵信商業徵信 商業徵信商業徵信 徵信服務 徵信服務
徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信服務 徵信業 徵信業 徵信業

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home