Junie's Place: Happy 'MoodyBlues' night

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Happy 'MoodyBlues' night

Late last night I was in a 'Moody Blues' mood again!
...Well, it started early and went into VERY LATE - this listening session!

I played 'Days of Future Passed!' This is my favorite album of all the Moody Blues that I know - so far! Days of Future Passed is a beautiful album!!

Moody Blues is probably my favorite of ALL the prog rock bands of the 60s! (Never mind...if I play Genesis, Yes, ELP...I may say THEY are my favorites!!)

:) They are all good!

...Truth is- that was an exciting period in the world of music-Mid 60s-early70s!

I am so happy to be able to experience all that now- all the things I missed while, otherwise busy, living my life as a young mom!

So happy to have connected with my music friends- which led to all this good music! :)



~~~~~~~


...and still speaking of music...Today I bought The Beatles', 'Let It Be' CD. I had bought 'Let It Be-Naked', but was told by my Beatley music friends I NEEDED this one, also - to round out my collection!! :) So now I have it!

Have not played it yet! Maybe I will before the night's over! A little Beatles music might be just what's needed as I tackle that messy kitchen!

Junie

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:14 AM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

The Beatles had some goood music!!
I saw a Beatles t-shirt at Walmart for only $5.
You may need to get one of those!

 
At 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the beatles too, June! Also, I love your pics! It's so cool to see what you look like after talking to you so many times!

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Jamie Dawn,

:) I DO have a Beatles T-shirt ! It's the one of the Fab 4 's
Abbey Road album cover!

Haven't worn it out in public yet, tho! :)

Junie

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Kyle,

Thanks for your visit to ' Junie's place.'

....So now you see I've been very busy with this blog, however I DO miss the Koontzmania folks a lot and want to get back there-especially since the Castle story has resumed!

I see your journal/blog is going well , too! I enjoy your writings!

June


(Visit Kyle here!!)

http://journals.aol.com/

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

OOOPS!
Here is the complete addy for Kyle's Place!


http://journals.aol.com/kyle112358/KylesPlace/

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home