Junie's Place: The Real Junie is back!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Real Junie is back!


























OK-The Real Me is back! No more Beatles Look-a-Like!

These pics are of the Chili cook-off -party we went to today!
You can see my chili in a bowl- but it didn't win! :(
Should have ! It was GOOD! :) Lol- I'm sure they All were, tho!
There were probably 10 enteries!

Anyway, we had fun.
Charles enjoyed visiting with old friends that he doesn't
see often, from his police days!

Now-I am doing eggs! Yep, even tho I have no kids to
hunt them I am doing them anyway!! I miss those old days!


Photos:

Charles and me at home (with my hair back to normal)
Several scenes at the party
Allison and me!!

Junie

9 Comments:

At 1:16 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~~ Your hair looked quite nice,
but it is more familiar now you have done it. The cook out looked like fun
Enjoy the rest of Easter. Cheers, Merle.

 
At 6:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Junie, I seem to have missed several days somewhere, thanks for your visit.

I love christmas, but can't keep the deco's up all the time. so Walter bought me a beautiful doll house with a shop attached, which I have made into a christmas toy shop, and can keep the doll house decorated for christmas all year round.

I just loved the christmas decorations when I was in the US in 1997. Because it is the middle of the summer here, it's hard to get the same effect.

Lke your hair back to normal.

 
At 9:02 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Merle,

Yes the gathering was fun,especially for Charles seeing some of his old friends he has worked with in the past.

:) I like my hair being back to my usual style, but shorter! No way could I have kept that straight style anyway, doing it myself. Too much work keeping it straight! :)

June

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Jacqui,

Yes, I feel better having my old hair style back- more like 'June!' :)

I have always loved Christmas things too- especially Santas- I have a huge collection of all kinds! I posted some of my craft santas on here...(somewhere in archives) I keep a lot of them out all year, in a special cabinet!

Your doll/Christmas house sounds lovely!

Thanks for visiting me!


June

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Chili- yum! Sounds like it was a fun and tasteful day. And your hair looks great ;)

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes, it was fun!

and-Yes-I'm happy to have my normal hair back again!

Hope you're having a happy day!


June

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Your hair looks GREAT now, Junie! :)

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Your hair looks GREAT now, Junie! :)

 
At 10:23 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Skye,

Never again will I let anyone near my hair with a blow dryer and brush!! LOL



Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home