Junie's Place: OK-I give up!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

OK-I give up!

... I give up on getting my flags all lined up in a row the way I wanted them!

Anyway, you get the idea-Right! We love our flag! :)

~~~~~~

This post, mainly, is just to see how blogger is doing with picture posting today- that is -with brand new pictures!

~~~~~~

I'll show you my music choice of last night- the Van Morrison I got at Wal-Mart yesterday!
I have to say, I DID enjoy the new listening experience...so much so I played it THREE TIMES.


~~~~~~~

Today has not been such a great one as my back is giving me a fit again! I have done nothing useful all day long!
I think it's caused by the new bed we bought awhile back...It's too soft for me!
I'm thinking of setting up my OWN bed somewhere in this house and getting a mattress to my own liking...namely-one that doesn't make me feel as if I'm being swallowed when I lay down on it!!! Lol- perhaps I'll turn my living room into my very own bedroom!

~~~~~~

Now-here's an oldie from my past!

1964 Happy Days!
(where are those babies now!!!)



Junie

6 Comments:

At 7:50 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Junie, maybe you could try putting a board onto the box spring under your side of the mattress. My Grandad used to do that because the mattress on his bed was too soft for him. I think it used to help.

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Skye,

My husband has suggested that. I haven't tried it yet- I may do that- just to see if it makes a difference.

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger Jacqui said...

Hi Junie,
Sorry to hear about your back, Skye's suggestion is a good one, I have done that in the past and it does help.
I'm glad you nare enjoying the trip & photos, it is good for me to, reliving it all again.
I'll keep you in my prayers,
hugs jacqui

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Jacqui,

I may try that suggestion.

Yes- your travel photos are great! :) Hope there's lots more to come.

I may post some of my California pics one day soon!


Junie

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~~ So sorry about your back acting up again. Skye's suggestion sounds like a good idea and worth a
try. Take care, Merle.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

Thanks for your visit and concern about my back problem.

It seems better again today so maybe I'll be ok for awhile!


June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home