Junie's Place: WHO ?

Sunday, July 09, 2006

WHO ?

YES!
Who again- late into the night!
I played Holmdel concert of 2002!
This is considered to be among the best WHO live shows ever!
I have to agree!
I can’t thank my music friends enough (from the music forum, CompuServe) for introducing The Who music into my life! It’s been great fun these past 3 + years!

' WHO' = THE BEST EVER Rock n Roll band!

Lest you think I'm becoming WHO possessed...rest assured… I'm really not! :) Honest!!

I will be taking a break from all my Rock music next week. We will be taking a trip to Alabama, from Wednesday the 12th- for 6 days! Getting back to our roots! It's the yearly family reunion of Charles' family! We also will be seeing my brother and sister- in-law who live in north Alabama, as well! I am looking forward to our usual rides into the country, seeing all the old places where Charles grew up! In that area, one can still find old rustic barns, etc., to take pictures of- the kind of things I love!

Hopefully, this will be a fun trip for Charles and me.


JunieRose

5 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Just coming from the family reunion thing....I hope you have a really great time Junie. Look forward to the pics....my best to you and Charles.

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks! I know we will have a good time.

Junie

 
At 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home