Junie's Place: Guest Blogger-Alli! 8-13-06 (Post # 2 of today)

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Guest Blogger-Alli! 8-13-06 (Post # 2 of today)




My Guest Blogger today is Alli!

~~~~~~



Hi again, this is Alli.

Yesterday, my mom and I went to yet another Teddy Geiger show . We also went to 2 more last week in Georgia. haha. But the show yesterday was just amazing. We had seen him after the show last Saturday and had him sign a picture I got with him at a previous show last month. So, yesterday when he came out for sound check, he spotted us (with our video camera in hand) and waved to us. My mom waved him to come over, so he and Evan (his guitarist, whom we’ve also met) came over to us. I hugged Evan and talked for a minute while Teddy was talking to 2 other fans. Teddy then turned to my mom (who was filming) and me and said “hi again!” I asked him for a quick picture before he went up on stage to sound check.

The show was at Cypress Gardens, which is a theme park with roller coasters and water rides etc. So a little while later Teddy, his whole band, and the opening band (Dirtie Blonde) went to ride a roller coaster. There were a bunch of girls chasing them down, so we just went to where they were and sat on a bench. When they walked by to go back to the stage area, Teddy looked over at me and smiled.

During the show, we were acknowledged several times by Evan and Teddy both. =) This was our 6th Teddy show in 3 months and we can’t wait to see him again! Haha I don’t know when that will be though.

Here’s the picture of me and Teddy, hope you like! (‘cause I sure do)
And also a few more pictures from the show.


Alli

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6:36 PM , Blogger TJ said...

Awwwwwww...ya'll are so cute together!!!
:-D

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Granny said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all.

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Tammy & Ann,

Thanks for reading my guest blogger! :)

Oh- to be young!!

Junie

 
At 3:31 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi Allison ~~ Great post and another
lovely photo of you, never mind Teddy.
I must admt I have never heard of his
band, maybe the young people of Australis have. Anyway, you enjoy, and
have a good life. Cheers, Merle.

 
At 8:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, thanks for your comments. My mom and I had a great time. =]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home