Junie's Place: Lunch with old friends

Monday, August 14, 2006

Lunch with old friends

Hi folks,

Today we are going to a lunch gathering with old policemen friends, (and wives) of my husband.
Since many have retired to central Florida (from Miami) there are usually several who are able to meet!
The guys enjoy it! It's almost like a club- having been on the force all those years together!

Oh,my- they DO have some tales to tell!

Hope I hear some NEW ones today! :) We'll see!

Catch up with reading blogs later...Have to go make myself pretty for this lunch date!
lol- OK...TRY...I should have said!

Junie

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Blogger TJ said...

how fun that sounds...my bil is a detective...I could sit and listen to him tell stories for hours...as a matter of fact I did...while my sis was in surgery having breast removal and reconstruct, he held me captive and kept my mind off of it with his stories!!
:-D

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Susie said...

Have fun at your lunch! My grandfather was a prison guard at Alcatraz. He really did not want to discuss his job after he left there...

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

Sue and Tammy, for your visit and comments.

It was a nice get-together!

Nothing much to write about but I WILL post the one picture I took!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home