Junie's Place: ...AND...SPEAKING OF MUSIC... (post# 2 of today)

Friday, September 15, 2006

...AND...SPEAKING OF MUSIC... (post# 2 of today)

( be sure to check post#1 of today)


...Ahhh- a really wonderful night of checking out music vids on YouTube last night.

Started out with The Who.
Have been , sort of, keeping up with their current concert tour- just wishing I could see them in concert ONE TIME! They will be in Atlanta and Miami...both within a few hours driving time from here...but I know C. would never agree to it! ( Not in a million years!)

Oh, well- I will at least get some of the Videos of this concert tour! YES!!

Then, to end the evening I watched some Beatles...one being...

'Free as a Bird'

Go here:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWtaEwEhM1I

~~~


For the history of this song ...

Go Here:


http://www.iamthebeatles.com/article1152.html

~~~

Enjoy! I sure did!


Junie

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:37 PM , Blogger TJ said...

glad you are still enjoying your high speed music!!!
:-D

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Just a quick "Hi" Junie. I'll be back to check out those links, especially Steve. My net service is a little sloooow today and some sites won't even come up. Glad yours did :)

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Tammy,

Yep- having a good time with my music listens!

Junie

 
At 11:07 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks!

 
At 2:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi June ~~ Glad you are enjoying the music. I listened to 3 CDs today - not
as good as seeing them. I have a few videos and dvd s which I enjoy. Listened to Conway Twitty, George Jones and
Lonestar. Thanks for your comment, I just had some of that chicken dish for
lunch and it tasted good to me.
Take care, Merle.

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for your visit, Merle,

We're expecting company today so I have to get things going here with lunch plans. I'm making chicken salad for sandwiches-potato sal. and cole slaw.
Nothing fancy! :)

Take care,

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home