Junie's Place: Sleepless in Ocala-AGAIN!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sleepless in Ocala-AGAIN!

Another one of those nights...so today I'm dragging around!

I didn't sleep until about 3:00! I'm still fighting that soft, soft bed - and losing!

Tonight I will HAVE to make an early night of it -in order to get up early for the trip to Orlando tomorrow!

Two Tylenol P.M.s should do the trick! I HOPE!

~~~

I enjoyed some time with my music last night...hoping staying up until a late hour would produce a restful sleep!
It didn't work that way for me - this time!

...but the music was wonderful! I first played a collection of The Byrds, which I recently bought; finding that I love their mellow , early rock n roll sound!
( funny- how much music I heard through the years without bothering to KNOW what I was listening to! ...Now I have the time to get to know it all! :) )

It's a special part of my life at the present time - this amazing music journey I'm on!

I finished the night with Sarah McLachlan, again! (Surfacing) Nothing better than the songs of sweet Sarah!!

~~~~

...can't believe the day is nearly over and I've accomplished almost nothing! :( I don't care! Dinner won't be a big deal either- LOL-Sandwiches and canned soup will have to be it!

~~~~

Tomorrow will be a happy day- tired or not!

I'll see my kids! :)



(my girls- L. is Tina & R. is Tammy ~ They are very close in age...Tammy being less than 16 mo. older than Tina)



Junie

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Junie,
Don't know if you saw the link when I posted it a few days ago, but Connie had some good ideas for people who are having trouble sleeping:
http://mumbojumbo2222.blogspot.com/2006/09/i-am-so-sleepy.html
Maybe one of the ideas would help?
((hugs))

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sue,

I'll check this out.

Junie

 
At 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, I love that picture of my mom and didda, they were so cute.
Tomorrow's gonna be fun, I cant wait. =]

love you,
Alli

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Yep, I had very cute little girls - and the 'cute' trend continued with my granddaughter! :)

(well-all my boys were cute too!!)

Yes, tomorrow will be fun! :)

Love you,

Ginga

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home