Junie's Place: What's up with Ginga's family!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

What's up with Ginga's family!

OK- this is the week-end we had planned to go to Pensacola to see the "Blue Angels!" fly!

Once again we will postpone this...hopefully will see them in the early part of 2007!

~~~~~~

Something better came up! :) ...well- from this Ginga's point of view, it's better!

Our grandson, Brian , is performing at a church here on Friday night- opening for another band. He will be doing some of his original songs-solo- so of course we don't want to miss that. I love Brian's music!

Zach-our grandson who lives in Orlando- is coming up early tomorrow, so we'll have some special time to spend with him. We'll be happy to have this time with the "Grands!"
Dan might be able to come down from Gainesville too! Hope so!

Here are some pics of my 4 very special grandkids- Christmas season -1993

Dan-Zach and Brian


















Alli-in my craft room. Alli has always been one of my biggest fans of my crafts!



Junie (aka Ginga)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 2:01 PM , Blogger TJ said...

I went over and listened to Brian's music...very good!! I'm going to let Hubby listen to it later as he is facinated with guitar strum and picking patterns lately, because he is learning the instument...that is one good thing that came of our working at the plant, he met a young man and through him his dad who is also a transplanted Hillbilly and he is teaching Hubby all he knows...I have to say there has been a big improvement since he met him!
All your grandsons are so handsome and your granddaughter is a little princess!!
:-D

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Tammy,

Thanks for all the nice words! Those kids have been my life and I will admit it's been very hard for me to move on out of that roll I played all those years when they were little! Of course I still HAVE them and I'm still their 'Ginga' but they GREW UP!!

I am very proud of Brian's songwriting abilities... I guess because I'm a little into writing poetry, myself!...He has a CD that he's hoping to 'Get Out' soon, with 10 songs! All except 'Jordan's Stormy Banks ' are his own songs!

Of the songs he has posted, my favorite is 'Try.'

Good luck to your hubby with his guitar playing!


Junie

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Merle said...

Hello June ~ Enjoy watching and listening to Brian's performance. I am
sure you will. The photos are lovely, but as you say they GREW UP. The love is still there, it is just different when
they are adults, but it is just as nice.
Thanks for your comments, glad you enjoyed the jokes. Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

Thanks for visiting my place again.

Am looking forward to seeing the family tonight and enjoying Brian's songs.

It's very foggy here this morning. I hope it turns out to be a nicer day than it looks at the moment,as Zach is driving up from Orlando; an 80 mile drive.

Hope things are well with you,

Love,
June

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Hi Junie,

Visits from grandkids ALWAYS trumps anything else...we know that. Have a great time at Brian's performance....I can't imagine you missing one of those if at all possible.

Loved the pics of the kids all those years ago...they are so cute.

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Joy,

Yep- grandkids are #1 - always will be!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home