Junie's Place: OH! Happy, Happy Day!!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

OH! Happy, Happy Day!!


Hey-Hey-Hey Hey!

Look what came in the mail for me today! I had been waiting and waiting for this CD. It had been delayed and (at this point) I really didn't expect it to come until sometimes next week; with the holiday weekend here!

This is Laurence Juber, performing a collection of Beatles songs! (He has strong Beatles connections!)

I don't know LJ at all, but have heard he's an excellent guitarist. (I will soon check him out for myself)

Juber's Bio is very impressive.
He was asked by Paul McCartney ( in 1978) to be lead guitarist in McCartney's band,'Wings.' He remained with the band until it's end in 1991.


~~~OK- LOTS of impressive information about LJ at this site-so go read all about him!~~~

~~~

I'm looking forward to listening to this but I'm waiting for a time when I can totally give my full attention to the music! ;) That's how I like to do it!...Perhaps after dinner I can manage it!

***Here he is on YouTube***

Junie

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Came by to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year! :)

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home