My IPhoto back!....and more dolls!
~~~And since I was able to do something with my pictures I thought I'd continue with my doll collections~~~ ;)
There was a spell back in the 70s when I was very intrigued with Oriential dolls! I have a few, though nothing really expensive. Just some dolls that I found attractive...and some were surprises from family. I have all of these grouped together in a doll case-although they vary greatly in styles as you can see with the pictures.
I will try and describe the ones I'm showing here.
- Figurine of Jade...this one stands about 10 inches tall (gift from Charles one Christmas)
- Red & Blue clothed CHINA head stuffed doll. ( 2 views ) This doll is about 18 inches tall (Gift from my son)
- 2 eggshaped figures ... Light weight-like papier mache...sort of like ornaments (I bought these many yers ago at Pier One)
- Colorfully dressed lady...light weight/papier mache type (We bought her at the Youth Fair in Miami, long ago)
- Baby - This little baby is plastic but his costume is fantastic. He's just about 6-7 inches tall- but is designed to sit! I bought him for myself over 20 years ago.
- The girl in white is very beautiful. She is about 7 - 8 inches tall and she has a beaded costume (beads glued into place) I bought her for myself over 20 years ago.
- The little guy, wearing white brocade with black belt is of fine porcelain. He is about 12 inches tall. He was a gift from Charles many years ago.
The same Christmas Charles gave me the Jade lady figure he also gave me this Oriental Dress!
:)...It's a poloraid picture that didn't hold up well over the years...but I had fun playing around with it! You can often improve pictures by making them black & white! But the other one shows the pretty colors of the dress! (I am holding the Jade figurine)
The other photo is Alli, my granddaughter-just recently!
( Click on any pic to enlarge )
Yep! I still have that dress!
But you KNOW I'm a collector of stuff- right? :)