Junie's Place: Sticky situation!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Sticky situation!



It's all coming back to me now!
Oh, I don't mean that I'm remembering how to do bunnies- though that came back with the greatest ease.

What came back is the fact that the finished bunny will not near equal all the mess and headache she's causing me! What came back is.... I found out computers are much more fun than making bunnies!

Well...not to worry! I won't leave the pitiful little thing half made! She will be finished but not tonight!


Love,

Junie

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 1:31 AM , Blogger Shelley said...

Oh...can't wait to see. How cute!!!

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Shelly,

LOL- I wasn't really set up for this -used tacky glue instead of paste to apply the pieces- so a BIG mess! But I will finsh her! The messy part is over anyway!


A few posts below you can see some finished bunnies I did a few years ago.

Junie

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

It's nearly Easter, so the bunnies and chicks will be plentiful.

Your bunny looks pretty so far, even if she was quite messy.
Or was it YOU that was quite messy? :) :)

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL- It was me!

I didn't have exactly what was needed to do this bunny- but I went with what I had to work with!


Just letting her sit- till next week!

Junie

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger someone else said...

That's a pretty cute bunny!!

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Morning Glory,

Thanks! I think she will turn out ok.

Junie

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Junie
Ithink she will be one cute bunny when u finish it

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Jan,

Thanks!
I'll finish her up after the weekend and we'll see how it goes! Haven't done any crafts in years so am out of practice! :)

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home