Junie's Place: Today-March 15, 2007

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Today-March 15, 2007

( Behind Blue Eyes )







...But my dreams
They arent as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
Thats never free...

(Behind Blue Eyes)

The Who

~~~

Nothing much happening today around this little farm! It has been a beautiful day but apart from my early morning bird watching the day has gone mostly unnoticed by me!

Had to go grocery shopping and it about did me in as it usually does these days! I didn't even buy any fun things today... no CDs - no Candles - no Plants or flowers - no dolls! Oh!! Bought myself a blouse! Big deal...a $7.00 shirt at Wal-Mart! ;) But it's soft and pretty-with blue roses on it!
Fantasy flowers ~ because there are no blue roses!

~~ But don't we all need a little Fantasy in our lives?~~





...Just feeling a little down today. :(

I guess I'm feeling the letdown of missing out on the WHO concert!
The plan is to be able to see them on the 25th!
Says so -here!

Last night I watched some of the videos from their most recent performance. (Mar.11th., NY) They were excellent on this night!
...I'm looking forward to seeing them ...have to just believe they will be able to do the show!!

~~~

Charles cooked our dinner tonight... fresh fish that a neighbor gave us! AND he made hush puppies! Delish Fish! ;) ...But I get the clean up duties!

~~~

Oh! I do think I will work on another of my craft bunnies tonight ! Will see what I can find to work with right after I clean up the kitchen! Found the bunnies so now need to find some pretty gift paper to use on them! The little one is the one I will tackle tonight, just to get me back in the swing of things! The little one is about 8 inches tall and the Mama is 12 inches tall!





Will be interesting to see how it goes. I haven't done any crafts in years, now!

As Charlie likes to put it...my crafts were 'BC'... before computer!

Funny man! ;)



Love,

JUNIE

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:34 PM , Blogger TJ said...

so sorry you missed your concert...I hope you feel in the pink soon!!
:-D

 
At 4:51 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Tammy,

thanks!

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger bigbikerbob said...

Hi, Check out your latest Rose catalogues, mine lists 2 that are supposedly Blue !!,if you can believe it of course. Bob

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

BigBikerBob,

Yes, I know they are a few Blue and Lavender roses.
I have had some of the lavender kinds but they have never lasted long for me!

(I love the old varieties of roses that don't require constant care!)

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home