Junie's Place: WHO CONCERT TONIGHT!!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

WHO CONCERT TONIGHT!!!

OMG~~~

Tina-our sweet younger daughter-just surprised us with WHO tickets in Tampa tonight!

....A last minute plan but -YAH!! I'm up for it!!! ;) ....have just enough time!!

This is something I have wished for, for such a long time...well, since I started on my quest to experience all the music I missed along the way!! :) The Who is the band I've most wanted to see!

I knew the WHO were doing shows in Florida but never expected to be able to see them so didn't even try! C. is very anti-rock music ! But how could he say no to this gift from our daughter!! :) He couldn't!

I mentioned recently at a family gathering that the one thing I would MOST want is to see a WHO concert! (not thinking for a minute that it would ever happen!)

Thank goodness for daughters ! :)

Thanks, Tina!
...Can't believe it! We will be gone over night!


Love,

Mom (Junie)


Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Wow, that's FANTASTIC, Junie!!! I'm so happy for you!! Have a wonderful time, and take pictures and tell us all about it when you get back tomorrow!! :) :)

 
At 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you have a GREAT time Ginga! I'm sure you will!!

Love you!

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Omigosh, you're going to see the WHO!!! Luckyyyyyyyyy!!! What a wonderful surprise from your daughter:-) Have a simply marvellous time and can't wait to hear all about the concert when you get back!! Woohoo!! xox

 
At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cool that you're going. I didn't even know they were performing any more.

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Susie said...

What a thoughtful daughter to make one of your dreams come true. Enjoy your concert and overnight!
:)

 
At 11:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those daughters are gems aren't they. That how I got to the Bob Seger concert in December. Hope you have a great time.

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

That was so cool of her! Can't wait for your update :)

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

Alli
Rhea
Pea
Carolyn
Skye
Mary (Momma)
Susie

"A Very Tricky Day" ;) ( my Who day is yet to come! I hope!)

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Alli, By now you know how it went! :)

Love,

Ginga

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Judypatooote said...

Those daughters just seem to know don't they.....Years ago Billy Ray Cyrus was at Nortre Dame giving a concert.....my daughter Lori got tickets and a country shirt and took me to see him.....it's something I will never forget....and now look Billy Ray Cyrus is on dancing with the stars... go figure......I hope you had a great sime seeing the WHO....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home