Junie's Place: Gnome lady-again!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gnome lady-again!




Last night we had a good , long, downpour of rain! I was happy because I knew it would be good for my garden!

Early this morning I went out to take a look at things! Yes! Everything looked bright and clean- if a bit soggy. I see also, there's a very real need for me and my clippers to team up! ( Hopefully, later today!)
Here are some pictures of my water drenched roses! You can see the clipping I need to do!

~~~

I also got a glimpse of the little Gnome Lady! You may remember her from my earlier encounter with her! ~here~
She seems to like spending time inside the gazing balls because that's where I saw her the previous time, too! Also, she seems to appreciate my roses . Both times she had a camera, taking pictures!

One might mistake her for a Fairy...except she has no wings; so I must assume she's a Gnome Lady!

Oh! I DO hope it's not the custom for little fairy ladies to be 'De-winged' for bad behavior- or some such thing! Not knowing a lot about these things I can't be sure! ...I would hate to think that my little lady in the garden is not upright and respectable...whether she be Gnome or Fairy girl!

What do you think?

(I hope she IS just a Gnome lady and never had wings in the first place- to be clipped!)

I DO know...she LOVES roses...so she has to be OK in my book!


~~~Shhh... Just between you and me... I think she has put on a few pounds since I first saw her in my garden! I would not want her to overhear this, though, so ...shhh!!~~~


~~~

In the herb garden I saw this!
Apparently these little lizards have little regard for the personal space of others!!



~~~

Sooo... that's what's been happening at Junie's Place today...Well- that and the chickens-but that's an ongoing story for another time!


Love,

Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

june you are the most precious thing. i LOVE this post with the gnome lady and the Lizard of Very Little Respect. that was just too funny. Thank you for always brightening my day!

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Lol you had me going with the Gnome Lady...at first I didn't realize what you were talking about! hehe You are too funny!! She always does seem to show up in your gazing balls! lol Love it!! I'm glad you got some much needed rain...it's the same here and the flowers are really smiling now:-) xox

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Bonnie,

;0 Thanks! ...but you knew of my weird sense of humor from KoontzCastle days!


Click on label-June Being Silly- for more silly stuff!


Junie Rose

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

:) glad you enjoyed my Gnome Lady. Yes- she DOES show up often out there!

Happy you got some rain-and US too!

Love,

Junie

 
At 11:59 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

If you talk to the gnome lady just right she might help you trim the roses. :) We have a very large lizard around our place too - the kind with the electric blue stripes down its back - its the largest of that type I have seen. ec

 
At 1:13 AM , Blogger Peter said...

Hi June, a good post.. a little prudish perhaps.

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Too funny! I do love the gnome story. Very refreshing and sweet. You go Gnome Lady!!!!

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

ec,

Ha! All that Gnome Lady cares about is taking pictures of my roses! :)

I don't think I've seen a lizard like you describe. We have the ones I posted, just everywhere!

 
At 8:18 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Peter,

Thanks for coming and am glad you like my post! (smile)

Junie Rose

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Anni,

Thanks! Happy you enjoyed my Gnome Lady encounter.



Junie

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
I think your garden is very lucky to have that gnome lady visit! I know we're glad to see her!
xo

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Susie!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home