Junie's Place: Welcome to my home! (post #2 of today)

Friday, June 15, 2007

Welcome to my home! (post #2 of today)


Welcome to my home!


( Click to enlarge photos )


I like to photograph spiders and their webs! I really do! I like spraying water on the web and watching the spider scurry away - all wet and mad! :) That's a trick I read that a much more experienced and professional photographer than I uses! It does make the web more showy and sparkly...sometimes looks to be woven of the finest silvery threads!

LOL- But mostly I just like to 'BUG' that spider!

~~~






( click on labels for more spiders )


Love,
Junie

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 12:49 AM , Blogger b13 said...

That is a CRAZY web.

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Yep- This spider had built himself/herself a fabulous place to hang out!

I didn't disturb the web too much because it was in an out- of- the- way place in my yard!

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

"Bugging" any bug sounds good to me.

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Yes! Everytime I 'spy' a 'spider' I have to ' bug' him a little!

Junie

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

one very large web and another creature I dont like but im intrigued by there webs, long as there outside and tucked away there ok .I took a photo simlar looking spider while in Darwin last year so should be on my blog july/August.

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Jan,

Yes- it's mostly the webs that interest me too! And it's true if you spray it with water, the detail stands out a lot better for photos!

Oh, I hate spiders in my house- which sometimes happens!

I'll look up your web pictures.

Junie

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger RC said...

that's a really interesting trick about splashing water on it.

your shots are great!!!

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for your visit and comments.

Yes, I found that to be a neat trick with the spraying of water on the spider web!

I never harm the spiders- but it bothers them a little to be sprayed! :)



Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home