Junie's Place: Welcome to my garden!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Welcome to my garden!



( Click any photo to enlarge )























These photos show how happy a little
sprinkle makes my flowers!
(Unlike the spider who runs from my water spray! :)

Photos:

Top ~Rose of Sharon

smaller pics are~

Roses, roses, roses

White flower~ a type of Jasmine

Yellow flower~ 4 O'clock
~~~I guess this is a wild flower but I love it. (tho, it does tend to take over! Mom always loved it so I keep some growing in her little garden!)

The little Fairy and Gnome are guarding the small herb garden-and doing a great job of it, too!

That corn-like plant is a type of grain plant that came up from seed from a bird feeder I had there! I plan to leave it until the grain ripens for the birds! Later I will remove it and will have one more spot for a rose bush! :)

( One can't have too many roses! IMHO! )



Junie Rose

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1:33 PM , Blogger someone else said...

Such pretty flowers, Junie!!

I'd love for you to post pictures sometime of your Christmas tree brooch collection.

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi MG,

My collection is small- but I probably will show it sometimes.

Junie

 
At 11:42 PM , Blogger Granny said...

Hi Junie.

Beautiful as always.

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Ann.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home