Junie's Place: Pink Floyd-and other neat stuff!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pink Floyd-and other neat stuff!


Today I got a package from my friend , Bonnie; music, music, music! :)
She sent several cds but the one I am most excited about is this cd of Pink Floyd!

It's a Best of- collections and there are some songs I didn't have on my other PF CDs!

Here is a good Youtube of one of the songs on this collection!
Click and enjoy! ;)


I also see some pics and videos included from two concerts...'Elton John' and 'The Guess Who.'

WOW! I got a lot of good listening ahead!

~~~

Thanks, Bonnie, for all this neat music! Haven't had a chance to play much of it yet!

Also-I love all the pictures of your collies! I DID look at those! They are beautiful!


Love,

Junie

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're very welcome, junebug! next concert stuff will be chris isaak. buddy gets groomed on tuesday so will send you new pics of him.

love ya!

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

;) Chris Isaak!!! Now I could go for some of that! heehee!


So will Buddy be more handsome after grooming?? This I gotta see! Those Collies are just awesome!!


Junie

 
At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He'll be "lighter" -- he has an incredible undercoat -- i should ask jason to save the hair so i can take a picture when i pick buddy up -- he is typically there from 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. -- they have to spend a lot of time blowing that undercoat out after bathing and brushing -- and doing other dogs -- i've scheduled one dog a week starting on tuesday so hopefully they will be more comfortable through the heat of the summer -- the trouble is......i take them out walking with a friend out in a little place west of Reno called Verdi -- she lives right along the Truckee River -- and collies are NOT water dogs but Pistol and Ozzy LOVE that river. I have a little wading pool on the patio for them to cool their paws but you think anyone would step foot in it? But they will get belly deep in that dirty river so they won't be clean for long. Sounds like i should take my camera everywhere like you do...... and i should have a collie blog...... and yes, June, i'll send you some Chris Isaak. I can't wait to see him again!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home