Junie's Place: A birthday visit to Zach!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

A birthday visit to Zach!


Tomorrow we are going to Orlando for a visit with our kids there!

Zach's birthday is coming up on the 12th , so we decided this week- end would be the best time for us to celebrate! Hard to believe that my youngest grandson will be 20!!
No kids in this family anymore...though Alli argues that SHE is still a kid! (but she will soon be 17!)

Here is Zach at his 8th birthday party at our house! Looks like he is 4 down and 4 to go on those candles! :)

Those were good times- all those early years!
Zach would spend several weeks of his summer vacation with us and his cousins who lived here in Ocala
!

(Those are memories I treasure!)

...sooo- tomorrow we will be at Zach's house to wish him another Happy Birthday!
Some of the others of the family will be there, too!

This is a recent picture of Zach and his cousin Allison- my 2 youngest grandkids!



We'll have fun!! ;)




Oh wow!
It was a scorching hot day here today!


This was on my back screened porch this afternoon!

I know there have been much hotter temps around the country recently ....but ...this is plenty hot for me!!

I had to go do a little shopping and got Charles to go with me. I just didn't feel like doing it without his help! As usual the hot shopping trip zapped me and I was pretty much out for the rest of the day!

I bought myself this hat for gardening! Maybe it will help a little!
I wish I could be as cool and fresh in dealing with my garden chores as this little fairy girl seems to be! She's so pretty, there among
the herbs!




~~~

Tonight, after getting dinner and doing the dinner dishes, I have been listening to music, and my choice tonight was - Pink Floyd - 'The Wall!'

Fantastic!


( I DO enjoy my late night music!)


Love,

Junie

( Ginga )

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Zach's Birthday is a happy one and that there are many more to come!

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

You are having a scorcher!!
Happy Birthday to Zach!
:)

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Happy Birthday Zach! We're having a scorcher here today....around 100.

 
At 11:32 PM , Blogger b13 said...

Hope you are having a great time. Keep cool!

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all for your comments.


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home