Junie's Place: Yucky!!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Yucky!!



This happened again!
;(



Some of you may remember my troubles of last year with the little lizards that get into my laundry room and ...sometimes... into my washing machine!
Last year on a few occasions I found drowned lizards in my wash. Not a fun thing to have happen-making it necessary to do the wash over! AND - disposing of the little dead body is not something I like doing either!

This is the first dead lizard encounter I have had in over a year...but now it's happened again!

THIS time I didn't find the little body until it had gone through the washer AND the clothes dryer...and after I had unloaded the whole machine...right down to the last few wash cloths!
( There he was , entangled in one of those good smell downy sheets!)

What a yucky sight that was...lol- but I had my wits about me enough to get my camera and record the sad event! (just for you- my blog buddies!)

Last year's story is here .

...and here...

( and there were more!!)

I hope this won't be a regular happening around here again!!


Junie Rose









Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:07 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh yuck all right! I would have had a fit finding that in my washer or dryer!! We don't have lizards here, thank goodness! lol What a good blogger you are, taking pictures to show us!! LOL xoxo

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

LOL- Well I just knew you'd want to see that dead lizard so HAD to get the picture!


Got to head out for bed now- see you tomorrow.

Junie

 
At 12:21 AM , Blogger mreddie said...

Well, it is dead but at least it is clean and dry. :) ec

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

ec,

LOL- Yah!
Those were my thoughts, too!


Junie

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

b13,


:( I'm sorry!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home