Junie's Place: Thanks, Pea!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thanks, Pea!

I got this from Pea this morning!

And here is the deal... ( read below)
I'll have to give this some thought-a LOT-probably!
Not sure if I have that much creativity in me! :)


~~Pea says~~

I was tagged by Lori at A Mother's Heart is a Garden of Love and Sarah at My Wonderful Life to do a Name Meme. This is the rules: Write 8 of your blog friends' names in a unique way and post them. You must write the blogger's name that tagged you, then add 7 others. Be creative and if possible use the natural wonders of the world! Well, yesterday I was shelling peas and thought...hmmmm, why not have fun with them and do the meme using peas!! Of course PEA would have to use peas, eh? LOL


Thanks, Pea!

I'm very 'Peased' with this! :)


Junie Rose

Labels: ,



What a cute way to write your name. I could probably have guessed who it was from. Have a very good day, Junie. connie from Texas

At 3:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Connie,

:) yes- from our friend, Pea!

LOL- I am not able to come up with any good ideas on this, myself!

Hope you are having a good day there in Texas.


At 4:45 PM , Blogger PEA said...

LOL hi Junie:-) So glad you're so "peased with this! hehe I had a lot of fun making the names but the darn peas kept rolling all over! lol xox

At 4:56 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Hi Pea,

Cute idea - working with those peas!

....so far- I'm not doing so well in the 'idea' dept.!

Junie Rose


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home