Junie's Place: Thanks, Pea!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thanks, Pea!

I got this from Pea this morning!



And here is the deal... ( read below)
I'll have to give this some thought-a LOT-probably!
Not sure if I have that much creativity in me! :)

~~~


~~Pea says~~

I was tagged by Lori at A Mother's Heart is a Garden of Love and Sarah at My Wonderful Life to do a Name Meme. This is the rules: Write 8 of your blog friends' names in a unique way and post them. You must write the blogger's name that tagged you, then add 7 others. Be creative and if possible use the natural wonders of the world! Well, yesterday I was shelling peas and thought...hmmmm, why not have fun with them and do the meme using peas!! Of course PEA would have to use peas, eh? LOL

~~~



Thanks, Pea!

I'm very 'Peased' with this! :)


Love,

Junie Rose

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Blogger TO BECOME said...

What a cute way to write your name. I could probably have guessed who it was from. Have a very good day, Junie. connie from Texas

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Connie,

:) yes- from our friend, Pea!

LOL- I am not able to come up with any good ideas on this, myself!

Hope you are having a good day there in Texas.

Junie

 
At 4:45 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

LOL hi Junie:-) So glad you're so "peased with this! hehe I had a lot of fun making the names but the darn peas kept rolling all over! lol xox

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Hi Pea,

Cute idea - working with those peas!


....so far- I'm not doing so well in the 'idea' dept.!


Junie Rose

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home