Junie's Place: DJ TAY has arrived! ... (And other music stuff)

Friday, September 07, 2007

DJ TAY has arrived! ... (And other music stuff)



Cool!!


My raffle win from Jamie Dawn arrived today...or more precisely the cd from DJ Tay arrived today!

I haven't yet had a chance to get into it but hope to later tonight. Have to say it looks interesting- AND diverse! ...I just happened upon a review at another Raffle winner of this CD and he ( b13) gave a glowing review of what he received! Go read it-here!
( Oh!! but I wonder if we got the exact same thing- mine says #1) :)

Anyway, this is fun and exciting, especially for one ( ME) who is on a music quest for all the music missed along the way!

~~~~~

And more music matters...

Yesterday I received a cd from my friend Bonnie ( Bonnie in Reno!) of her son playing in the band he's in. He plays drums and does a good job of it! She also sent some vid clips! He's really good on those drums!!

I am constantly amazed at our kids of today...at all the talent out there! :)


Thanks Bonnie- and thanks Jamie Dawn- for helping me along with my music! :)

~~~

Well~ one more music mention- then I'll be through! Last night I had a long Chat/listen of Alice Cooper! A lot of Youtube vids were found and viewed - LOL- It was fun!

I understand this guy still puts on quite a show...after some 30 + years... just
over the top- outrageous fun! Lol- I like to watch the videos and the music is very good!











This is a photo I found on the web -
Alice Cooper~ from a show late last year, I think!

I posted it before...but here he is again!
(In all his glory!! haha)

Have a good night!



Love,

Junie

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 12:31 AM , Blogger b13 said...

There were three different CDs :) You got the front end and I received the rear :D

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Kay Dennison said...

Gotta love Alice! He made outrage fun!

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Kay,

That's exactly how I see Alice Cooper! It's all just fun!!

(Did you know in HIS 'REAL Life' he is very conservative?)

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

b13,


ok- haven't had a chance to do a good listen yet-

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Hooray!!! You got the CD!!!!
Enjoy!!

Alice Cooper is quite a fright, but the guy is still out there doing his thang.

I read b13's review of the CD. FUN stuff!!

Enjoy your weekend.
Oh, I'm making cornbread because I have been craving it ever since I saw Charles's cornbread.

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi JD,

:) I enjoyed the DJ Tay cd... my granddaughter did too! She was just here with her girlfriend!

:) b13 did a good review! I read it last night!
( I'll just say I enjoyed mine and have some new bands to check out-- :) )

Enjoy the cornbread!


Junie

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Congratulations on winning that cd!! I know how thrilled you must be with that one and the one your friend sent you since you love music so much:-) Oh gosh, Alice Cooper...I remember playing "School's Out For Summer" on the last day of school every year! lol Oh myyyyy, that new fruit/yogurt spread in your previous post sure looks yummy! I'll have to check if we get it over here, if not, next time I go to Niagara Falls, I'll cross the border and go shopping there:-) xox

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

:) Yah- I liked getting both those cds!
Always enjoy hearing new music-

Alice Cooper is just outragious fun for me! I had never seen any of the vids that can be found on Youtube! It's been fun!

Hope you can find that spread. It is real good!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home