Junie's Place: Yummy breakfast treat!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Yummy breakfast treat!





...and probably when you had all decided that I like just southern-country cookin', I have to tell you about this!!
This is one of my favorite -kind of new- discoveries for a quick breakfast!

This is a fruit/yogurt spread that is the consistency of a whipped cream cheese spread!
I have bought it in strawberry and blueberry flavors...but my store usually has just one or the other! This is strawberry but I think my favorite is blueberry!

I like this on toasted , crusty, Italian bread...lol- and as you see-I like a LOT of it!

It's really Delicious!

Just wanted to share this!
( No! I'm not employed by this company!! :) )


Love,

Junie

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:20 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

MMM....I'll have to give this a try!!
:)

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

It is VERY YUMMY!

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger b13 said...

OH WOW! I love B&B yogurt spread as a substitute to butter. I will have to check this out! THANKS!

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

It's a real treat !

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Good grief, woman!!!!
All this yummy food on your blog is going to make me pack on the pounds.
Now, I need some of that tasty spread.
I will look for it next time I grocery shop.

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

JD,

Hey, with this spread you can feel like you're not being too bad...

Yogurt, ya know, is good for you!!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home