Junie's Place: Some things to show and tell you...

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Some things to show and tell you...



Today was a very tiring shopping day so I cheated a little by putting that forwarded Email on for my post...not that I didn't find it kinda fun to do...but I feel I need to put a little more into things here!

*** LOL- apparently I never bought into that 'Blogging Without Obligation' bit, ehh?***

..Haha-NOW you'll all be expecting a Jewel of a post - here and now!

Don't!!

It's just that I have a couple things to report...JunieRose type things... and feel like getting them in at this late hour!

~~~

As I said already, my shopping was long and hot! But I was pleased to find C. home to help me unload everything...and he had cooked chicken on the grill for dinner and I wouldn't have to worry about cooking!

On my shopping days I like the fact that I am able to peruse the music section and buy whatever strikes my fancy! I DO indulge myself here... after all these years I am pampering myself to the extreme! :)

Oh, well! But I feel I deserve all this now! I am having fun with all the music!

OK - Today nothing really jumped out at me... I finally saw this Van Morrison cd. I thought it would be good to have this greatest hits collection! LOL- I thought the same thing before, too, apparently- because when I got it home I discovered I had bought the very same cd awhile back! And , of course, then I remembered it! I only played it once after I bought it so I had forgotten I had it!! :)

( Cut me some slack, folks!! I AM 66 you know! heehee)

Lucky for me I didn't open the cd to play on the way home - so I can return it!
....IF I don't forget...

Here are my twin cds of Van Morrison! :)










Last night I watched some Youtube vids and had a chat about the band 'Supertramp.'
I liked this video ...

Roger Hodgson and Ringo Starr ( Ringo's All Stars)




...so I was hoping to find some Supertramp CDs today but didn't see any!

Had a late night of good music last night ... the best!

Tonight I'm up late too but just trying to wind down now and get ready for sleep!

...Bought this for my bed today. It's a very light wt. quilt- and a twin size; just right for the new bed! I love to sleep under a quilt but it has to be the right size and weight! This one is just perfect...right down to the embroidered roses on it! :) What could be better for Junie Rose?

It's calling my name! :)















Good Night,

Junie

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 8:34 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~~ I love your new quilt for
your bed - such pretty roses for a Junie-Rose. How nice that Charles cooked a meal for you after your tiring shopping trip. I enjoyed your list of things about you too.
Thanks for your comments, glad you liked my camelias, and the poem "If"
is a favorite with a lot of us.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Dear Merle,


Thanks for stopping by again.

My little quilt was very comfortable- just right! :)


See you later.

Love,


June

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

You buy the same cds twice...I do that with magazines all the time! lol Maybe I'm buying too many magazines, I can never remember which ones I already have! hehe Love your new quilt, it does indeed look so "YOU" with the roses on it:-) xox

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

The quilt is very pretty and it does suit Miz Junie Rose!
:)

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for visiting -
Pea and Tammy!

Yep- love the little quilt

and about that CD....:) I hope that doesn't become a pattern with me! haha! But no harm done- I can return it!
(That does happen with books too, sometimes!...but -hey- I buy a LOT of books so I guess it's not that unusual to have that happen sometimes!)


Junie

 
At 12:10 AM , Blogger Peter said...

Hi June, sad to say I do that duplicate buying trick quite often so don't get to feeling lonely about it, Wazza does the same thing so we often exchange duplicated CDs or DVDs, just part of the aging process it seems.

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Peter,

:) well, I'm glad I'm not alone in this duplicate buying !

You're lucky you have Wazza to exchang stuff with!

Thanks for coming by and hope things are well with you today.


June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home