Junie's Place

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Last week I shared a mystery photo guessing win at the blogspot- b13!

The prize was a photo of choice from this blogger's site! This guy does really interesting photography, and there were lots to choose from, but a recent photo he had posted had caught my attention as soon as I saw it! I went with this photo! Click here to see it!
I picked it up yesterday at the post office and I am very pleased with my choice! Thrilled, even! :) I like the name, too. He titled this, "Things Are Looking Up."

Lots of fun to be found at b13, with the weekly mystery photos! And- new puppies!! Check him out!
(On my side bar)


Junie Rose

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:27 AM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

That's a sunny, cheery photo!!
I sure like mine too!!!

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes- what you picked is very pretty!


Junie

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

I just came from Jamie Dawn who won too! Amazing work!
Glad you were a winner!

Love & Hugs!
:)

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Tammy,

b13 does interesting photography. I like to look at his stuff- and the mystery photos are fun!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home