Junie's Place: Tina's home!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tina's home!

Tina came home today!
She and Alli will be staying here probably until Saturday.
She's feeling pretty well and, in fact, has gone out, with Alli driving her, to get some prescriptions filled.


It's good to have them here and to have this operation behind her now.

~~~

This is a recent picture of my cats!

Tiger: The World's Sweetest Cat!

General: The World's Prettiest Cat!

LOL...Well...IMHO





Love,
Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Good news about Tina!!
I will read down further to find out more.
Yours is the last blog I'm visiting for the night.
It's late, and I got all caught up with my email first, then went on to visit several blogs.
I'm pooped!
I want to read more about Tina's surgery though before I hit the sack.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home