Junie's Place: The Dead Songwriters

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Dead Songwriters


My grandson Brian is now with this band-'The Dead Songwriters.' This young band is getting a lot of attention locally. Brian has only been a part of it a few months.Well- in fact-the band, itself, is just a few months old!

Brian plays guitar and does backup vocals.

Tina brought this review by for us today. I hope the scan is clear enough to be read! :) The young man on the left is Brian!

(Click on pic to enlarge)

This is The Dead Songwriters website. You can hear some of their music here.

Brian also still has some of his songs on his My Space website. (on my side bar) I love Brian's solo songs!

~~~

So Tina stopped by and invited me to lunch. We went to Shells- had a good Pasta -Shrimp dish.
I enjoyed it a lot and also the time spent with my daughter.

She has a Dr. appointment on Thursday so, hopefully, will learn more about when she may return to work. Probably not for another couple weeks or even longer. The incisions are not healed yet, but she's feeling a lot better...and improving every day.

~~~

We got a call from my brother tonight and he and my sister-in-law are coming tomorrow to visit us for a few days. We knew they had plans to come but didn't know just when it would be! LOL - Tomorrow!!! Which means I have a lot of stuff to do to get things presentable around here! I'll be ready!!

Also- I will not have as much computer time. But I'll visit and post as I'm able.

Take care,


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 8:46 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

It's so good to hear that Tina is feeling so much better; and so great that the two of you went out to lunch. Hope her Dr. visit if good a she gets a good report....work will come in plenty of time....she needs to make sure she's all healed before she goes back. Hugs to you both....

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Joy, for your concern about Tina.

 
At 6:05 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

That is certainly an "unusual" name for a band...lol!
I'm sure he'll have a great time with them.

Prayers for your daughters continued recovery!

(((hugs))) to you!

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

WoW!!! How exciting! I bet you're thrilled. Sounds like he's on his way.

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Oooh, you have a famous grandson, Junie!! :) That's great! I bet he's enjoying it, too.

Glad Tina is on the mend, with no complications.

Hope you have fun with your visitors!

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

To Skye and Hootin' Anni,


Thanks- but at this point it's just playing small places around our state. But he's enjoying being a part of it all.


Junie

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I listened to Brian's band. They sound great!!
I hope he's having a blast!!!!

I'm so glad Tina is feeling better.

Enjoy your brother and his wife.
Have a nice visit.

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi JD,

Thanks for your comments-

Am having a nice visit with the folks- will get back to more reading of blogs as soon as I can.


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home