Junie's Place: Oh, my! Oh, my!!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh, my! Oh, my!!

Hey Y'All,

Here it is, getting on with the day of the 21 st.... The day of the night we are to have a dinner-get together to open presents with our son Chris and my sister and her husband and her 2 sons and the girl friend of one !

...and here am I- with curlers in my hair- eggs boiling, potatoes in the pot for my 'world famous'
potato salad! (haha! ) Chicken salad, too, already made! It, too, famous in this family...or at the least looked on with the highest respect and praise!....and my husband sent out for a few last minute items from the grocery store!
(Of course you know that I am just being silly here...happens in these times, with me! :) )

Floors still to vacuum and kitchen to mop!! Oh, Charlie! Hurry on home, now! Will we make it? You betcha!!

~~~

In spite of my rushed schedule I took some time last night with some more of my Dan Fogelberg music! I played 3 of his albums I had not listened to in awhile. Talked to friends about the music as I listened! It was enjoyable - always will be!

Got to bed later than I should have , but it was worth it!


K - have to get back to my potato salad making now!

Hope you are all having a nice day! (too!!)


Love,

Junie



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Good luck, Junie! Have fun tonight! And have a great Christmas, too! :)

 
At 4:51 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Dear Skye,


Thanks! It's coming together! :)


Oh! Thanks too, for the Christmas card! It's so cute, the way you are all posed like that! I just got it today!

As I posted on your site I'm sorry I had misplaced your mailing address...wanted to send you a card but now it's too late! :(
Hope you have a great holiday- all of you guys!

Junie

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger Skye said...

No problem, Junie! There is always next year! :) I'm glad you liked our card!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home