Junie's Place: Winter scenes at Junie's Place

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Winter scenes at Junie's Place







OK- Yesterday was very productive but I still didn't get everything done with my decorating nor did I get to that juice! But I did get some pretty cool pictures! This is December in North-Florida! :)
















This is some of the Christmas stuff I got set up! Today will wind it up and what's left undone will stay undone ~ 'til next year! Oh! But I DO just love my old Santa guys! They are so merry!







This is the living room where we open our gifts on Christmas Eve. I have always had this small tree set up in this room on the window seat.

Our big tree is in the family room~ where Santa always left gifts for the 'Grands' on Christmas morning! Lol- I suppose we could just have the one tree and one room decorated , now that the kids are all about grown up- but - well- you all know how I like to keep up the traditions! (how I don't like changes...)

SO~ at least this one last time we will keep it as it has been these past 20 years that we have been here in this house and had the grandkids so much a part of our lives.

It has been some wonderful years ~ all of us together!

~~~

This tree is decorated, mostly, with ornaments I made ~ papier mache Santas and mini gourd Santas , a snowman of papier mache ...and star Santas. The Gorham angel on the tree top I have had for over 25 years.

Among Santas shown ~ 2 of my gourd Santas~ and old Santa from the 50s (posed with those 2)

2 animated Santas-and 2 modern collector Santas.













Love,

Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home