Junie's Place: Blessings Award

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blessings Award





Blessings Award


Today I got this Blessings Award from my dear friend Pea at Pea's Corner!
Thanks so much, Pea!





( rules from Pea's site)


Pea says,

" Here are the rules."


The blessing is as follows: The idea…it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for 3 blog friends. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you receive a bloggin’ blessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world.


~~~~

I will choose these three to receive this Blessings Award.

1- Merle
2-Rachel
3- Susie


~~~

Note:

I would like to display this on my side bar, along with other awards I have received in the past, but I always manage to mess up everything when I try to do that! :) So, for now, I will just have it here on my blog post!

Anyway - Thanks to you, Pea, for thinking of me!


Love,
Junie Rose

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:26 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
Congratulations on your award from Pea and I truly appreciate you passing it to me. I'm not sure when I'll do another post, but I'll pass it on when I do.
xo

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Susie,

Thanks! But don't worry if you can't pass it on for awhile!

I just felt you were one who deserved a special blessing!


HUGS))

Junie

 
At 2:54 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Dear June ~~ As I said, I thought Dan
was my award !! Thank you so very much for this lovely one. I will have to get Peter to put it on for me, as
I don;t know how. I will post Pea's rules and pass it on in a day or so.
That was so nice of you June, thanks.
Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

You're one who deserves this award! :)

As for putting them on my side bar, I always mess up really bad if I try- so I'm not gonna take the chance of doing that again! (Maybe I can get Alli to show me how (again!!) sometimes!

Hugs to you))


June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home