Junie's Place: 'Little Green Apples' ~ PG (And a tight contest)

Friday, April 25, 2008

'Little Green Apples' ~ PG (And a tight contest)

My PG entry for today is...




~Little Green Apples~





Anna gets the credit for all this cool green we're seeing around blogland these past few days! Check out her site and others on the list for everything green under the sun!


~~~

Also- while yer out and about in blogland, stop in at b13's place. He is in a tight contest and desperately needs your vote...
Once you've met B13 and read his blog and seen his photos and the Border Collies, there will be no doubt as to where you want your vote to go!
( Not that I'd want to twist your arm in this...but it's an important vote...so Please vote today!)


Love,
Junie Rose


Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 11:10 AM , Blogger b13 said...

Thanks for the shout out :) And congrats to Alli! I'll shoot over to her blog to comment now!

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Love them little green apples, especially when they're fried!

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Great picture - now I want me some apple pie!!

Enjoy your anniversary weekend!!

 
At 2:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm craving salt with a side of Green granny smith apple...LOL!☺

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Oooh, I agree with honest to ya~ya - a little salt and a granny smith!
Nice shot Junie!

Isn't b13 the best - I voted - sure hope he wins.

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yer very welcome, b13!

Hope you win!

;0 Also, thanks for visiting our girl, Alli!



Junie

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Carolyn,

Oh,my-YES!! There's nothing better than fried apples!


Junie

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sally!

Looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday!

:) looks like I made everybody hungry with those apples!


Junie

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Honest to ya ya,

:) I like them with salt too!

Have a good week end


Junie

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Carletta,

Yep- I enjoy b13's blog a lot!

Great photos .... and great sense of humor ...and then there's those Border Collies! :)

LOL- My apple shot has made every hungry for apples!


Junie

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

lol typo elert!!!

Everyone- I meant to say!

Junie

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Hope all is well with you, weather wise!! And I Love Granny smiths with salt as well...Yum...night sweetie!hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home