Junie's Place: Moonlight Through the Leaves

Friday, April 18, 2008

Moonlight Through the Leaves

MOONLIGHT


Last night, when I went to feed my cats outside, I looked up and saw this beautiful full moon through the branches and leaves of our Live Oak tree.

I quickly went inside and grabbed my camera.

Of course there is no way to fully capture the wonder and beauty of the night skies - but I keep trying! :)
I spend a lot of time 'Looking Up' as well as 'Looking Through!'



This one is in Savannah-2007













This is my #3 post for 'Project Looking Through.'
Click on link to see more of this project!




~~

And ~ just for the fun of it all ~I will add this vid for your viewing pleasure - lol- or NOT... whichever the case may be.




Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 10:13 PM , Blogger Donna said...

These shots are Beautiful!!! I'm Never that lucky with the camera!!hughugs

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Hi Junie,
I love that first photo!
I remember the moss in Georgia - a spooky thing in the dark.
Carletta

 
At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are lovely. The first one almost makes me believe I'm standing out there beside you looking up!

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Great pictures! Hope you're sleeping better now. :)

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

I love them! I can never get the night sky to photograph well w/my camera. Probably user error, lol! The Georgia tree looks angelic in a way :)

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I think that's a wonderful picture. Well done.

 
At 6:28 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Dear June ~~ Great photo of the moon - well done. Thanks for your comments about the Parrot joke. It was funny, and I bet Keith copped it.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger Peter said...

Hi June, you're right the night sky is pretty hard to photograph but your photos are great.
Thank you for your prayers/good wishes, Vicki & family and myself have taken great comfort in the warmth you have offered.

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all for visiting.

So glad you all like my moon pictures.


Peter- good thoughts and prayers continuing for your Vikki.




Junie

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Kim said...

Gorgeous. Maybe my favorite so far!

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Kim,

Thanks for coming by. And I'm happy you like my moonlight pics!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home